We are deep into our navigation of unchartered waters…Are you prepared? This is my checklist (I am not in the at-risk category):
- Personal needs. Plan in case I get sick. Updated estate plan and inventory. Updated work-out plan (that gym has never been closed – thank you to my coach and gym for ongoing support).
- Family needs. Remind young adult he’s not invincible. Encourage him to stay active and make music. Plan in case they get sick. Make sure they know the basics of estate plan.
- Elder family members. Sadly, my older relatives have gone, but we are checking on our older neighbors and friends to make sure they are adequately stocked. Confirmed their plan is in place.
- Client’s needs. Offering virtual estate planning service to existing and new clients. We are updating all in person educational events to webinars.
- Employees needs. Established work-at-home procedures. Supporting team members with support of their families during this time.
- Information needs. Continued education and service to you to get your estate planning done for you and your loved ones.
Great News! We will be announcing a special service I’m offering for you and your families. Stay tuned, visit our website at Truestlaw.com or call our office at 480-949-6400 to schedule a time for us to talk.
Wishing you all well. Stay safe and kind. Please reach out if we can be of service.